Friday, July 17, 2009

Beautiful Lawns

My 20 year-old son, has taken great pride in our lawn, since he took over the whole "project". He's done well, the grass was green, he kept it mowed. I really can't say that the grass was greener on any other home on our street (oh well, we only have 5 homes on our street). He left to work with my huband out of town for a week. During that week, my dad came and replaced a few sprinkler heads, places that were a bit dry. We had old acorns that needed power raked out and so that was done. Next day, replaced 2 more sprinklerheads and fertalized it with a "guaranteed to be green" fertalizer from IFA, no less. Oops forgot to turn the sprinklers back on. Oh my, he's so sad, there are big dead spots. It's definately NOT greener. He's more than disappointed, I think he's a bit mad. I would be also.

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

Oh man....that is the kind of thing that drives Ron crazy too! Thanks for reminding me to water the lawn! :)