Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Statistical Anomaly

That is me, a statistical anomaly. So many bizarre things have happened to me, it's beyond weird. You know I'm a person that pretty much thinks that you reap what you sow, but seriously, so many things in my life have just been happenstance and not only did I not see "it" coming, but I really can't think of anything that I did to bring it about.

I could start the story when I was 3, but I'm not, not going to write my life's story here. I just wanted to point out that I've had many strange things happen, nothing supernatural however. Which I wish would because then maybe I could buy into some of these other things people seem to believe in. Anything "magical" is clearly out of my grasp. So, aura's, UFO's ... nope, I don't believe they exist.

There I've just successfully alienated 90% of he people that would even begin to read this.

Now, off to take a car load of children to see the new Harry Potter movie, I love those books. My friend is the marketing director of the local planetarium and this will be a fund raiser for them. My husband enjoys supporting their efforts and I enjoy supporting hers. I loved an IMAX we saw recently in DC called Blackholes. Very interesting - I love that sort of thing too.

I wish I had a degree in medicine, physics & chemistry. I don't like it when things have to be dummied down for me and in those areas that is the case.

There, just got rid of another 9% :)

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

I'm the biggest reader of my own blog :) So, I'll be your 1% :) I'm glad Harry Potter was good. The kids had fun. I agree, you've had your share of bad luck!! Actually, MORE than your share. So, see ? YOu could post blogs just to make other people feel better about their lives!:)