Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Silver Linings

I did it! I found a silver lining for a friend. That is a good thing. It seems that so many people are faced with big challenges. I sometimes think that mine are hard, but I find that, as we all know, you don't have to look very far to see that you don't want to trade places with very many people. Now, there are times in my life that were tremendously difficult, but it can always get worse - so there you go. Sometimes, maybe, ... the silver lining is that it could get worse? yikes!

In addition I love e-mail etc, because you can often delete a sentence, whereas when you say something, it's said - no take-backs.

Now, if we could just fix that pesky "send button" - I actually have a delay that I have used!

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

That delay is a smart thing! To many times I hit send and think...did I even send it to the right person?
:) Silver linings ae a good thing....and there's always a silver lining....:)