Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dog Urine

So, out of state freinds came by on their way throug town. Unexpectedly brought their, non-neutered male dog. Ok, but I don't have a kennel to fit him and they blocked him in downstairs with them, however, this morning, he began to lose his liquid all the way up my stairs and finished off the puddle in my room. SICK. I really don't enjoy dog urine or any other speices of urine in my carpet pad and soaking into the subflooring. Makes me sad, not the dog's fault you know. I can still smell it even though the boy came and really made an effort to clean it up. What is it about unexpected messes that weigh on my mind? Now, I feel like I have to re-clean it and get a carpet cleaner here to clean it up even better. I didn't want to spend the time to get that accomplished, ya know?

Is this suppose to be a venting outlet? So far, this is it.

What I really want to do is eat, a lot. I've been on Weight Watchers and found it to be amazing and the perfect ticket for me. I had no idea. I thought it was something completely different than what it really is. However, the stress of the past week, I have chosen poorly (what movie?).

I want to eat for free.

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

Ick Tami....will it come out? Man. What did they say? Did they apologize?
I had mega nachos for dinner....probably 30 grams of cheese fat alone on the chips :)