Monday, July 13, 2009

First Day

My sister-in-law thinks this is a fun thing to do. We'll see if I can get the hang of it. My oxygen layer is getting a bit thin and has a few holes in it too, thus the name.

The boy's and I spent a whole 8 day's with Jon in Cancun. It was so fun to spend time with him, and mostly without access to computers or working cell phones. I could have stayed another few weeks if we would have just stayed put in our hotel. I'm really good at beaches and laying by a pool. Really, I seriously, could be the best curently on the planet. :)

Ok, this is funny, I really don't know anyone who will read this. I mean who has the time in the first place, this is huge for me to do something that seems not to have a return on investment. We'll see!

See you in my ozone layer! (wow, is this really my very own little layer of cypberspace?) groovy.

2 comments:

PLANET HANSEN said...

This is your place to create :) Your venting space. You keep writing, then eventually you send out your blog address to everyone you know and invite them to be inspired by you :) I think you should start doing "Best Beaches in the World by Tami Hansen"...but you have to visit them first :) Hmmm, we could eat our way through Salt Lake City area, and write about every place we eat.....hmmmmm, lets think about that one....

Shane said...

Hey, this is Shelley's mom on Shane's google thingy! I think you are doing great there, you and Shell are "happening people", got stuff going on! Not real fun, the urine thing, get some of the enzyme stuff at the chemical co. that carpet cleaners use to chase away cat surprises ;) AND keep up your beachwarming tactics...:)